What’s included in our Managed website packages?
- Enterprise SSD Cloud hosting (we host the website for you)
- Backups + Malware Scans
- Unlimited pages & content
- Plugin installation & configuration
- Initial SEO setup
- Basic page creation (home, about, contact, etc..)
- Content migration from old site
- Domain mapping
- Customer Support + Minor Tweaks
- Design Updates (no additional charge)
What’s not included?
- Content creation or copywriting (unless purchased separately)
- Domain registration (we recommend GoDaddy or Name.com)
- Email hosting (we recommend Google Apps for Business)
What add-on services do you offer?
- 360 Degree Google Local Business Tours
- On-location photography & videography by Certified Google Photographer
- Copywriting Package (Coming Soon)
- Industry specific email lead magnets
- SEO Audit of current website
What types of businesses do you work with?
We work with any business owner who has the desire and willingness to invest the time and money that it takes to grow their business whether online or off. People who want to learn, and benefit from proven strategies and blueprints, who are willing to put in the time and effort are the folks we love working with.
What types of businesses or people do you NOT work with?
If you are an eCommerce business (selling physical stock online) we probably aren’t the best fit for you. Also, we love doing business with likeminded people who are very serious about growing their brand online.
From years of past experience, if you fall into one or more of the following categories you’re not going to see the value in our service, and should probably not sign up with us:
- Un-motivated to invest time
- Un-willing to learn the basics of using your website
- Looking for a push-button, “get-rich quick” solution
- Expecting immediate R.O.I.
Please understand we’re not trying to scare you away here! We simply want to set a realistic expectation, because you are just as, if not more important to your online success than any website you’ll buy.
How does your pricing work?
Our pricing is a combination of an up-front charge (which typically covers the cost of the discovery phase, activation/setup, and initial design installation & configuration) and a recurring monthly charge. Inevitably you’re going to need to make changes, have problems, and need to ask questions. Our monthly maintenance plans cover the cost of our time to remove any technical barrier that stands in your way. It’s not just for your hosting. It covers minor tweaks, customer support, and access to our designs. We are in many ways operating as your dedicated webmaster, or website department for your business.
Is there a contract?
No. We don’t do contracts but keep in mind our activation/setup fee is non-refundable, and you would no longer have access to your website. Your content is yours to keep though.
How many leads can I expect to get from my website?
This is the $64,000 question and the truth is, your ROI depends on you, not a website. A website isn’t a magic pill, but if you use it the right way, it will serve you for years to come. Just like in the physical world, the digital world requires time, effort, and money for you to benefit.
With that being said, the purpose of a website is not just to capture cold traffic from the internet, but to also be used as a referral mechanism in the “off-line” world as well.